Forms and Applications

Print Friendly, PDF & Email

Application for Alarm Permit

Application for Parking Meter Bags

Application for Temporary Supply of Water

Closing Request Form

Parade / Event Application

Yard Sale Permit

Water Service Request Shut Off or Turn on

For Zoning Applications and Permits, please click here. 

For information regarding the Residential Rental License Program, please click here.

If you do not see what you are looking for, please call Becky at 570-421-8300 ext. 101 to have it added to the website!